Sunday, July 15, 2007

Paris Hilton



I've often wondered if I was a shaken baby. It would explain a lot of things.


I've had an 87 VW Rabbit convertible for several years and never get to drive it a lot. There is always something wrong with it. Yesterday I had to remove the water pump. The car has been running hot for about a year now and I couldn't pinpoint the problem. I finally found fluid seeping out the weep hole on the water pump. be nice to be able to drive it withour wondering if I'm going to make it home.

Here's a picture of my VW in a typical pose. I'm trying to figure out how to attach the ramps to the wheels in portable fashion so I don't have to get it home to work on it. I've spared no expense in the restore job. So far I've got more money in tools than in the car. The first thing the spouse says when we attempt a trip in the car is "Have you got your phone?" I recently mentioned the possibility of selling it and had several people tell me it was a collectors car. The only justification for that title would be its' value as the worlds' largest paperweight. thanks for reading.

No comments: