Monday, July 30, 2007

Here's proof

Well, here's all the proof I need. I've always felt that when I'm out with a bunch of guys drinking that they began to act like a bunch of women.
The only difference is that the next day the guys are still talking to each other and laugh it all off.
My mom is driving me crazy. Yesterday she asked me to take her to the doctor on monday. At first she wanted to be there when they opened and wait until they could see her. I talked her into calling first and trying to get an appointment. Then I arranged for my son to take her. I called my sister but she couldn't get free. Later mom called and said that my sister was taking her after all. Then mom called and asked who was taking her. Then I called my sister who assured me that she wasn't available. Right now I don't know when she is going or who is going to take her. It's 5 in the morning and I gave up on sleep. Mom also assured me that her memory is as good as ever. riiggghhhtttt. thanks for reading.

No comments: