Friday, September 22, 2006

Country Music


I listen to all kinds of music. I'm not partial to any one genre though I tend to shy away from anything that depends on excessive decibals or high pitched voices. I've been listening to a lot of country lately and it's got me somewhat paranoid. I'm beginning to think that someone is following me around and writing songs about my life. I qoute, " I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." "If you're goin through Hell keep on moving...You might get out before the Devil even knows you're there." There's others but that's a good representitive sample. I guess that's the attraction of Country, it speaks to the common people.

I'm going on vacation this coming week so there will be a 4 day period of no posting. My new laptop won't be here till I get back so I'll be computerless for 4 or 5 days. AAARRRGHH! thanks for reading
I think this toilet belongs to a female who has reached the breaking point about having the seat left in the UP position.

No comments: