Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Mom


This is probably what it would be like if I forgot to turn in my timesheet. The spouse would flog me figuratively.

I came home last night and went to visit mom. She was on fire because of her car. She refused to believe that the Dr. had ordered her not to drive. I tried to find her meds and discovered that she had hid them so well that even she didn't know where they were. I then called 911 and asked them to come get her. When she heard me calling them she went berserk. She threatened me and was out of control. Long story short: She is in the hospital awaiting transfer to an alzheimer ward for evaluation and rehab. I'm hoping for short term care and a return home.



We're going to the beach next week and this is what I'm hoping to catch. thanks for reading.

No comments: