Thursday, January 11, 2007

Interesting Journey


Hi, glad you could join us. We will be cruising at an altitude of 1500 feet above sea level at a speed of approximately 1000 miles per hour. Our journey will take 24 hours and we will end up right where we started. Have a safe and eventful trip!
I may have mentioned this before but here goes again. Don't leave your car running with the doors unlocked while you run into the store for a pack of smokes. The insurance company will not, I promise, be understanding about this. I also promise that the crackhead who takes off in your car is not going to treat it with the same loving care that you do. I see this every day and I have yet to figure out what universe these people have been living in while Mayberry disappeared.
I though you might enjoy this tattoo my son did for a customer. Thanks for reading.

No comments: