Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gross Stupidity

I took this picture on I85 in greenville, sc the other day. That's an unrestrained dog in the back of the small truck. the dog weighed app. 80 lbs. Every so often he would get up and wander over to the side of the truck and lean over to see where they were going. the owner would then turn his head and shout at the dog to sit down. Whilst performing this the truck would weave across the line in one direction or the other and the dog would come close to falling over the side. All this while travelling 70 mph. The picture was made in a rare moment of light traffic. Usually there were trucks and cars on both sides. The oncoming traffic seen to the left was more characteristic of the traffic that morning. After taking the shot I passed them and got as far away as I could. If that dog had fallen out.............

On a lighter note, here's the spouse and our youngest grandchild. I don't know who's happier here. The smell was really strong. That baby is one really spoiled child. Of course, the father and I had nothing to do with it!


No comments: