Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On and on and on and on...........

One of the funniest things I've seen today(above). Youngest and his family came over tonite. Wow! Two 6 year old sons and a 6 month old daughter. No wonder he's got high blood pressure.
I spent the entire day working on one machine and still it refused to cooperate. I finally buttoned it back up and left it for another day. Sometimes machines are like life, you just gotta walk away and think about it.
The media is going crazy over the VT shootings but no one seems to realize that this is happening daily in Iraq. I'm a conservative but I don't blindly support anyone or any party. The people in that part of the world have been murdering each other for hundreds of years and I don't really see us stopping it. I wish there were an easy answer but I know there isn't. The children are trained to hate and they raise their children to hate. how can you stop the violence when you're dealing with that kind of culture?
thanks for reading.

No comments: