Saturday, April 07, 2007

More Mayberry Pictures





As promised here are more Mayberry pictures. The TV Land statue outside the playhouse is probably the most photographed statue in North Carolina. Floyds Barbershop and The Snappy Lunch, home of the porkchop sandwich, are also well known. I couldn't resist checking out the cannon ( I didn't realize I was that bald). In the background you can see the wrecker next to Wallys Filling Station.
I got back to work just in time to fill in for another one of the guys who took a few days off. Kinda like going 0 to 60 in 5 seconds flat. I'm on call all weekend and so far I've been able to use contractors for all the calls. Got my fingers crossed. We just installed laminated wood flooring in three bedrooms and a hall. The first two rooms were rough but then I got the hang of it and the rest went really smooth. Don't believe the hype, It is not that easy. The prep work is extremely important and patience is a real plus. Thanks for reading.

No comments: