Tuesday, October 31, 2017




     Having serious problems at work. It's a shame when you want to just go to work each day and do your job and you  have to put up with someone who gets pleasure from constantly asserting their authority.
     The neighbors chickens are in my yard again. Last Spring they dug up my newly planted garden. Someday soon I'm going to have fried chicken.
     Am I in a mood? Yes, I guess I am.
     Tonight is Halloween. For 30 years we have always had hotdogs on Halloween. I think it started when the kids were young and we needed something quick and easy for Dinner. Anyway it got to be a tradition and we still have it every year. Debs has a recipe for chili and she follows that recipe religiously. I, however, am a dash of this and dab of that cook. Debs gets beside herself when she watches me throw together a meal by reading the recipe and then ignoring it. She always eats it, though and then usually compliments me on the taste. Well, anyway, I hope you all have a Bootiful evening!

No comments: